Contact Us

Report an Issue

To report flooding/drainage issues or to file a service request, visit City of Houston 311 Help & Info, Houston's non-emergency online city service directory and request site, or dial 311 to contact us by phone.

Build Houston Forward

For questions specific to Build Houston Forward, email us at .

Houston Public Works

You may also call Houston Public Works at (832) 395-2500.